Migrate to Microsoft Cloud without the Headaches – We know it hasn’t been easy for a lot of small and medium businesses to migrate their Microsoft Office users to the latest cloud products. Often the pain just wasn’t worth the Gain. Let us take that pain away for you, so all you need to think about is the Gain!
We’ll make your migration to the cloud easier with our team of experts who’ve got experience covering a broad range of custom O365 migrations
Migration Benefit 1. Totally re-imagined. Introducing the 2014 release of Creative Cloud, which delivers all new versions of 14 favorite desktop apps including Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC. In addition to hundreds of new features, give your team members new ways to stay connected anytime, anywhere with easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. And, as always, apps live on your team members’ desktops, not in their browsers and not in the cloud.
Migration Benefit 2. Creative Cloud is now integrated with Behance, so your team members can bring their work and their creative community together for the first time. They can find inspiration fast and post work in progress right from apps like Photoshop to get feedback from other creatives around the world.
Migration Benefit 3. Creative Cloud has the apps and services to help your team members share with an audience of hundreds, thousands, or even millions. ProSite gives them a quick, customizable way to create and share their portfolios. They can also build websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, and other content for any medium or device.
Migration Benefit 4. Your team members can experiment like never before. They’ll have access to every Adobe creative tool and service, along with a growing library of video tutorials to help them explore new tools, ramp up fast, and branch out and create websites, apps, video, and more.
Migration Benefit 5. With Creative Cloud for teams, it’s easy to get unstuck. Learn something new. And feel confident knowing that we’re right down the hall to help—at least, that’s what it feels like. Every year, each member of your team gets two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert. Ask whatever you like. We know the answer.
A better way of workingTogether
- Migration Feature 1. Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. Everyone can work on the latest version of the same apps, share files, and get the plan that best fits their needs—complete or single app.
- Migration Feature 2. Creative Cloud for teams delivers an Admin Console that makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses and deploy software —whether you have the complete plan, the single-app plan, or a combination of both. So you can scale with your workload while keeping everyone in sync.
- Migration Feature 3. Your team members always have easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. They can save to the cloud right from their apps, or drag and drop to their Creative Cloud folders, and every layer is maintained. And they can easily make edits, capture feedback, and work together better.
With Windows 7 due to reach ‘End of Mainstream Support’ (EOL) on 13 January 2015, a shift to Windows 8.1 or 9 with cloud based office 365 is nearing inevitable for many. Make the move before you’re forced to, so your users are not rushed to adapt.
- We have managed to scale our IT support and management operations deploying Ironline Technology systems into our organisation. With portal offices and hot-desking becoming a permanent aspect of our business flow, we are experiencing significant improvements in our ticket response times despite increased demands being placed on the infrastructure.
- The new VOIP system Ironline Technology installed hasn't missed a beat since day dot! Can't ask for more than that... cheers!
- Ironline Technology have recently completed a change to Cisco and Google Apps for Work with our team now finding significant improvements in collaboration between various units without our company. Very happy with the result.
- Our company has gone from 10 staff to 30 staff in the past 4 months and the system put in place by Ironline Technology allows us to scale up or down without heavy cost to our overhead. We hope to only get bigger, but there is a strength in knowing that we are able to change paths at the drop of a hat and that is totally possible with Ironline Technolgy solutions.
- Being a graphic design focused organisation, we have found significant cost advantages and improvements in our business processes using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365 in both online and offline environments. Minimal capex requirement made this a no brainer!
For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact our Microsoft Office 365 Migration Experts on (07) 3999 9899 or via email at email@example.com to see how we can help you and your organisation.Get in Touch