Tools to get more done. Take Gmail to work, store and schedule in the cloud, meet face to face with anyone. Calendar, Docs, Spreadsheets, Drawing and much more.
More than 5 million businesses have gone Google. Try Google Apps free for 30 days. No credit card or software download required.
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite for your business that helps you get work done from anywhere on any device.
Take Gmail to work. Gmail’s spam protection, powerful search and integrated calendars help you get more done. Enhanced business features include 99.9% guaranteed uptime, no ads and 30GB of storage
Meet face to face with anyone. Hold HD video meetings through Hangouts with up to 15 people on your laptop, tablet or phone. You can share your screen, give presentations and chat as you work.
All you need to work on the go. Enjoy a consistent experience from your computer, tablet or phone. Draft a proposal in Docs at the office, review it on the train, then make final edits from your phone right before the meeting. Get more out of your workday.
Controls for securing your devices and data. Manage mobile devices, email addresses, security settings and more from the Google Admin console. Keep all your company data safe, centralized and protected from disruptions such as missing hardware or employee turnover. Your business, your rules.
Teamwork that works. Create a budget tracker in Sheets, share it with teammates and edit it in real-time. It’s automatically stored in Drive so everyone always has the latest version. No more sending attachments to get on the same page.
More productive meetings. Schedule events in Calendar at times that work for everyone. Get meeting reminders directly to your Gmail inbox. With one-click, join a video meeting through Hangouts and share your Slides to review as a team. Less prep, fewer next steps.
A better way of workingTogether
- Up-to-the-minute everything for everyone on your team. Keep your team on the same page with the entire collection of Creative Cloud desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. Everyone can work on the latest version of the same apps, share files, and get the plan that best fits their needs—complete or single app.
- Meets your needs. Even if they change every other minute. Creative Cloud for teams delivers an Admin Console that makes it fast, simple, and affordable to add or reassign licenses and deploy software —whether you have the complete plan, the single-app plan, or a combination of both. So you can scale with your workload while keeping everyone in sync.
- Create. Collaborate. Iterate. Your team members always have easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. They can save to the cloud right from their apps, or drag and drop to their Creative Cloud folders, and every layer is maintained. And they can easily make edits, capture feedback, and work together better.
Once you get your team on Adobe Creative Cloud, you’ll never look back. The industry-leading creative apps and services are constantly updated. Collaboration is easier than ever, on any device. And managing licenses basically takes care of itself.
Making the Most of Google Apps for Work
by Google+ Your Business on YouTube
Move your business from offline to online with Google Apps for Work.
Google Drive for Work.
by Google for Work on YouTube
Google Drive for Work comes with unlimited storage, 5TB file uploads, advanced audit, eDiscovery and more. All your work, safe, available everywhere and easy to share.
- We have managed to scale our IT support and management operations deploying Ironline Technology systems into our organisation. With portal offices and hot-desking becoming a permanent aspect of our business flow, we are experiencing significant improvements in our ticket response times despite increased demands being placed on the infrastructure.
- The new VOIP system Ironline Technology installed hasn't missed a beat since day dot! Can't ask for more than that... cheers!
- Ironline Technology have recently completed a change to Cisco and Google Apps for Work with our team now finding significant improvements in collaboration between various units without our company. Very happy with the result.
- Our company has gone from 10 staff to 30 staff in the past 4 months and the system put in place by Ironline Technology allows us to scale up or down without heavy cost to our overhead. We hope to only get bigger, but there is a strength in knowing that we are able to change paths at the drop of a hat and that is totally possible with Ironline Technolgy solutions.
- Being a graphic design focused organisation, we have found significant cost advantages and improvements in our business processes using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365 in both online and offline environments. Minimal capex requirement made this a no brainer!