100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility with Advanced Security & Performance. The Cisco Meraki wireless solution includes a complete, robust feature set right out of the box. No additional purchase required.
All the apps they love. Totally re-imagined. Introducing the 2014 release of Creative Cloud, which delivers all new versions of 14 favorite desktop apps including Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC. In addition to hundreds of new features, give your team members new ways to stay connected anytime, anywhere with easy access to their files, fonts, colors, community, and collaborators from their favorite Adobe desktop apps, mobile apps, and services. And, as always, apps live on your team members’ desktops, not in their browsers and not in the cloud.
The ability to build their networks and showcase their work. Creative Cloud is now integrated with Behance, so your team members can bring their work and their creative community together for the first time. They can find inspiration fast and post work in progress right from apps like Photoshop to get feedback from other creatives around the world.
A one-stop publishing shop. Creative Cloud has the apps and services to help your team members share with an audience of hundreds, thousands, or even millions. ProSite gives them a quick, customizable way to create and share their portfolios. They can also build websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, and other content for any medium or device.
Easy ways to master a new medium. Your team members can experiment like never before. They’ll have access to every Adobe creative tool and service, along with a growing library of video tutorials to help them explore new tools, ramp up fast, and branch out and create websites, apps, video, and more.
Questions? Our best people are on it. With Creative Cloud for teams, it’s easy to get unstuck. Learn something new. And feel confident knowing that we’re right down the hall to help—at least, that’s what it feels like. Every year, each member of your team gets two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert. Ask whatever you like. We know the answer.
- High Capacity. Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Flash memory provisioned for cloud management
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios, the Meraki MR34 packs a dedicated security radio. The radio:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Once you get your team on Cisco Meraki, you will see everything in an easy to use dashboard.
The Meraki Story – Meet Dave the IT Guy.
by Cisco Meraki on YouTube
The story of Dave, the I.T. guy. Dave suffered under the burden of his users’ shiny devices and web apps… Until he heard about Meraki.
Cisco Meraki Dashboard Overview Presentation.
by Cisco Meraki on YouTube
In this video George Bentinck, a Systems Engineer with the Cisco Cloud Network Group, gives and introductory demonstration of the Meraki dashboard and an overview of each of the Meraki product lines.
- We have managed to scale our IT support and management operations deploying Ironline Technology systems into our organisation. With portal offices and hot-desking becoming a permanent aspect of our business flow, we are experiencing significant improvements in our ticket response times despite increased demands being placed on the infrastructure.
- The new VOIP system Ironline Technology installed hasn't missed a beat since day dot! Can't ask for more than that... cheers!
- Ironline Technology have recently completed a change to Cisco and Google Apps for Work with our team now finding significant improvements in collaboration between various units without our company. Very happy with the result.
- Our company has gone from 10 staff to 30 staff in the past 4 months and the system put in place by Ironline Technology allows us to scale up or down without heavy cost to our overhead. We hope to only get bigger, but there is a strength in knowing that we are able to change paths at the drop of a hat and that is totally possible with Ironline Technolgy solutions.
- Being a graphic design focused organisation, we have found significant cost advantages and improvements in our business processes using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365 in both online and offline environments. Minimal capex requirement made this a no brainer!