Server problems become business emergencies. When the server goes down, everything goes down and the flow-on effects usually not insignificant. Regular Server Admin helps you keep your systems and business healthy. Detect and avoid potentially expensive server admin outages before they cause problems and reduce your incidence of business interruption.
Support the foundations of your Business. Full virtualisation or cloud server hosting is not yet an option for all businesses. Many graphics and resource intensive programs for Architecture, Design and Media such as 3DSMax , Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Revit and Autocad, still require locally hosted or run files. This means a local server is required and to connect to this server in a business environment, you will need to retain a server (domain controller) on-site.
Moving to the cloud or a VPS will not save you from the operating system level tasks of systems administration. Without skilled systems administration, Virtual or Cloud servers are still susceptible to viruses, data corruption and incompatibility or configuration issues that can put your business at a standstill.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrators are highly qualified and can maintain and monitor your Windows Server or Servers using both automated and manual tools. We will optimize your IT environment for performance, lifespan and efficiency of your server hardware & operating systems. We have administrators working around the clock so we can take care of things at night while your office is quiet
Most Popular Server hardware Supported. For HP business servers as well as many others, we can implement remote power-on and reboot systems so that your onsite servers can be entirely managed without a physical presence – and so at reduced cost.
On Site Support If there ever is an emergency onsite, we can also provide an onsite Systems Administrators in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne or Network Engineers to address the issue with urgency.
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012. Our Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers are intimately experienced with etc etc.
- ASP.NET and C#. We can provide customisations using ASP.NET and etc etc
- Server Admin New. Your Server admin etc etc.
We have expertise in Microsoft Server 2008 and Microsoft Server 2012 as well as ASP.Net and C#
- We have managed to scale our IT support and management operations deploying Ironline Technology systems into our organisation. With portal offices and hot-desking becoming a permanent aspect of our business flow, we are experiencing significant improvements in our ticket response times despite increased demands being placed on the infrastructure.
- The new VOIP system Ironline Technology installed hasn't missed a beat since day dot! Can't ask for more than that... cheers!
- Ironline Technology have recently completed a change to Cisco and Google Apps for Work with our team now finding significant improvements in collaboration between various units without our company. Very happy with the result.
- Our company has gone from 10 staff to 30 staff in the past 4 months and the system put in place by Ironline Technology allows us to scale up or down without heavy cost to our overhead. We hope to only get bigger, but there is a strength in knowing that we are able to change paths at the drop of a hat and that is totally possible with Ironline Technolgy solutions.
- Being a graphic design focused organisation, we have found significant cost advantages and improvements in our business processes using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365 in both online and offline environments. Minimal capex requirement made this a no brainer!
For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact our Server Administration Experts on (07) 3999 9899 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you and your organisation.Get Pricing