The Age of Mobility is here. Give your customers and personnel the mobile experience they expect in this world of tablets and smart phones. Unchain your staff and boost their contact time by eliminating the wireless and mobile bottleneck. Don’t lose potential customers because you don’t offer free wireless internet. We offer custom deployments at all scales, designed and implemented for your environment.
Wireless Broadband. With the increasing ubiquity of wireless devices such as tablets and smart phones, the need for greater availability and throughput of wireless internet connectivity becomes ever more so. The latest macro wireless access points can broadcast a high speed internet connection over the campus of your business, school, university, hostpital, park, shopping center, mall, hotel, motel, container port or warehouse, just to name a few.
Remote and Temporary WIFI Events, temporary projects mining architecture
3G/4G Offload Offload for mobile carriers – installed on existing mobile towers
Private Networks long range high capacity bridging
- Pico Wireless for rooms and small areas
- Micro wireless for households and offices
- Macro Wireless for large outdoor areas
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Built for Every Need
Enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios, the Meraki MR34 packs a dedicated security radio. The radio:
Once you get your team on Cisco Meraki, you will see everything in an easy to use dashboard. The industry-leading creative apps and services are constantly updated. Collaboration is easier than ever, on any device. And managing licenses basically takes care of itself.
- We have managed to scale our IT support and management operations deploying Ironline Technology systems into our organisation. With portal offices and hot-desking becoming a permanent aspect of our business flow, we are experiencing significant improvements in our ticket response times despite increased demands being placed on the infrastructure.
- The new VOIP system Ironline Technology installed hasn't missed a beat since day dot! Can't ask for more than that... cheers!
- Ironline Technology have recently completed a change to Cisco and Google Apps for Work with our team now finding significant improvements in collaboration between various units without our company. Very happy with the result.
- Our company has gone from 10 staff to 30 staff in the past 4 months and the system put in place by Ironline Technology allows us to scale up or down without heavy cost to our overhead. We hope to only get bigger, but there is a strength in knowing that we are able to change paths at the drop of a hat and that is totally possible with Ironline Technolgy solutions.
- Being a graphic design focused organisation, we have found significant cost advantages and improvements in our business processes using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft 365 in both online and offline environments. Minimal capex requirement made this a no brainer!